There is plenty that you can do, prior to Orientation, to ensure you are well-prepared and ready to get the most out of your first days with us.
- Health Assessment – Know what to expect at your new teammate health assessment, including the paperwork you may need to bring with you.
- Note: You may be required to take your employee badge photograph at that time.
- Physical Ability Test – If required, you may need to complete a physical ability test. Refer to your offer letter for the location to complete your test.
- Take time to review the Orientation page, so you are prepared for your day of new teammate orientation.
Your new teammate health assessment will consist of the following:
- Drug screen
- Confirmation of your immunization history
- Bring your complete immunization records
- Related to the flu vaccination, please also bring one of the following:
- documentation of a flu vaccine for this flu season
- a documented medical exemption
- a documented religious exemption
If flu documentation is not presented at the health assessment a free flu vaccine will be offered. Applicants must be compliant with the Atrium Health flu vaccine policy in order to begin employment
- Complete the Health History form and bring to assessment
- Tuberculosis / TB skin test
- If you have ever had a positive Tuberculosis / TB skin test, bring a record of that positive skin test and your most recent chest X-ray
- If you have any records of any TB skin tests completed in the last year, bring those records
- Medical statement review (if applicable)
- If you are under care for a chronic or serious medical problem or have any work restrictions, bring a medical clearance from your physician.
- Work authorization requirements (I-9)